Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+

Toxic Berry - Baneberry

There is a beautiful berry near my home... And I just found it is a very toxic one - bane berry.


According to Wikipedia, children have been poisoned by eating this beautiful looking berry to cardiac arrest and death!

   
 

This is a highly toxic plants but very popular.

   

It has several varieties, a typical one is the white color berry.

   

It's toxic to human, also rabbits. I guess also for dogs. But it's harmless for birds.


2 Comments